First time I was able to get them all looking at the camera at the same time
First day of Second Grade
First day of Kindergarten
First time (in a long time) they have taken a sweet picture together
First time you can tell that he actually has hair in one of my blog entries
NOT the first time he has been a huge mess
First time he stuffed his little body into the cabinets and closed the door
Thank you all for sharing in our "firsts". God bless you all!

3 comments:
So cute!!! Your kids are growing way to fast. I had to catch up a bit. I too think the word "acute" should be banished, but it does describe the pain. It is hard to live with the pain of loss, not to mention the pain that others cause not even realizing the pain they are causing. But whether it is intentional or unintentional, it still hurts. I haven't talked to my sister since we found out what was going on with our baby. I just have to be around positive people, people who do not judge me openly or say mean things. I need positive people in my life. I wish people were required to take a class, on what to say and not to say. I wish I could take away the pain of the fellow angel families. The one benefit I see is that it makes us kinder, more sensitive to other's grief and pain. Grateful for you, grateful to know Luke's story.
Tell Emily that her first day outfit was great! Fun pics!
Kelly Lowry
OMG Bernie....You actually have a cabinet that is not stuffed with kitchen gadgets....I envy you! LOL....love the pics and the video of James...I adore him!!! XOXOX
Post a Comment