Tomorrow the kids and I will head to Le Bonheur for the grand opening celebration of the new hospital. I am making a sign tonight and I will post pics soon. I am so excited as Gordon and Maria from Sesame Street will be the special guests. I think they have lived on Sesame Street since I was a kid! Emily and Matthew asked if Elmo would be there as James LOVES him, but I found out today that he will not be in attendance!
Please continue to pray for sweet Blake Huggins. He will need a pacemaker placed this week and Christie and Kyle are (understandably) nervous about it all. Hopefully this will resolve his rhythm issues and he will get home SOON! Christie tells me when you all write to her and she is so appreciative. I actually spoke to her a few days ago and she sounds so strong and hopeful. It is great to hear that in her voice.
God bless you all and thanks for checking in on us--you have no idea how much we appreciate your kind words and prayers.

1 comment:
gotta love the zoo!!! :) you are so sweet to me and my family. love you like I've known you all my life!!!
Christie
Post a Comment