Sunday, June 6, 2010

URGENT Prayer Request...

The other day, I told you about the Huggins Family. Blake had his Fontan on Thursday and was doing well...until today. Blake has had some rhythm issues today which they were able to get under control with an external pacemaker. His heart was beating steadily at 200 BPM--not good. Like I said, they were able to get that under control, but the rate is still higher than his usual rate. This evening, Blake's little tummy stopped making rumbling sounds. Again, not good. They tried meds and they did not work, so they told Christie and Kyle that Blake needs to rest and see if his bowels start moving on their own. Please visit http://www.kyleandchristieplus3.blogspot.com/ and leave a message of encouragement. I PROMISE you that little notes, even from strangers, make a parent feel better. It gives us hope through prayer and it reminds us how much our warriors are loved. God bless you all and God bless little Blake.

No comments: