Right now, I am writing from Tommy's car on the way to St. Louis, so I am going to make this short and sweet. We are headed to the hotel and will arrive at Mercy Hospital tomorrow morning at 6:30 am for a 7:30 am surgery. Thankfully, James is the first case so we will get in first thing. Due to some insurance issues (i.e. they didn't truly understand what a tongue reduction entailed and that it is medically necessary), we just found out this morning that it was approved and had to pack, get emotionally ready, etc. in a matter of hours. We are having so many emotions: excitement, trepidation, nervousness, etc. Since everything happened so quickly today, we didn't have time to start to worry, so for that, I am truly thankful. Anyway, we would appreciate any prayers, words of wisdom, etc. Feel free to leave a message...when James is older I am sure he would love to read them. We will update Facebook and the blog as well as Twitter. Check out www.twitter.com/aggiebernie. You don't have to be a member in order to read it. Emily and Matthew are in VERY capable hands with Gramma and Grampa--thank you so much to them for traveling to Memphis to help us out. They are the BEST!
I will post pictures of Luke's celebration later this evening. I cannot express how truly beautiful the day was and how amazed we were by the turnout...all of my siblings were able to be there, so all five children were there to celebrate Luke's life. I will post more later...God bless you all!
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Good luck tomorrow! Thinking of you.
We are thinking of you guys and praying for sweet little James. Praying that all goes perfect! Love you!
I'm following your FB statuses as well, so I know now that things went smoothly. Thinking of James during his recovery and hope y'all have a smooth ride home.
Post a Comment