...is the only job I ever wanted.
...is what I call the strongest woman I know.
...is the sweetest word my children say.
...is a privilege I wish Daddy could have. :)
...is something I became when Emily was in my womb.
...is a badge I wear with pride.
...is everything I ever prayed to be.
...is the opportunity to teach.
...is the best benefit of being a woman.
...is the scariest, yet most amazing thing I will ever be.
...is security for little ones.
...is a blessing that I was given.
...is the gift given by God to carry a new life.
...is the one thing, the one thing I long to hear him say.
* In Honor of Emily, Matthew, and James and in memory of Luke Thomas*
MOMMY loves you all!
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You are such a good mommy! Thank you for sharing! I believe someday you will hear Luke say those words. Love you, Bern!
God Bless You Bernie! Although God has taken with him one of your most precious gifts he has blessed you with a beautiful heart. Take care.
Thanks for sharing that wonderful post. Luke was blessed to have you as a mother. Take care.
Hope all is well,
Hua
--
Director of HealthBlogger Networks
www.wellsphere.com
So very, very sweet...you are an AWESOME mom and Emily, Matthew, Luke and James would agree <3
beautiful post Bernie.
Post a Comment