I am in LOVE with those cheeks! James is just precious, Bernie! Thanks for sharing all of the photos of your month long vacations...the picture of your entire family together is so special. I just know Luke was sitting on your shoulder with a BIG grin! It was so great chatting with you the other day. The timing of your call couldn't have been better. Thank you so much for your friendship! It really means so, so much to me! Love to you~ Rebecca
2 comments:
Oh I wanna pinch him!
Love,
Auntie Katie
I am in LOVE with those cheeks! James is just precious, Bernie! Thanks for sharing all of the photos of your month long vacations...the picture of your entire family together is so special. I just know Luke was sitting on your shoulder with a BIG grin!
It was so great chatting with you the other day. The timing of your call couldn't have been better. Thank you so much for your friendship! It really means so, so much to me!
Love to you~ Rebecca
Post a Comment