Good evening everyone!
Just a quick note to ask you all once again for prayers for two little girls battling HLHS. A few weeks ago, I blogged about Nia and Naomi Richardson, twin girls who are still in their mommy's belly. Well, TUESDAY is the big day when DyMisha and Norwood will welcome their beautiful girls into the world! As I wrote last time, Nia has been diagnosed with HLHS and will be transferred to TCH shortly after birth. Please, please, please keep this wonderful family in your thoughts and prayers this week as they face a beautiful and fearful journey with their little ladies. Their blog is www.gracefullydiscoveringme.blogspot.com. I know that DyMisha would love to have you all write some words of encouragement on her blog! I will keep you posted on their progress!
Also, another prayer request for Princess Lindsay Dean. Lindsay is the beautiful blue-eyed sweetie who I wrote about last time as she was receiving her new heart. Lindsay was doing GREAT with recovery, but had a bump in the road a few weeks back when she aspirated and her new heart stopped. As you can imagine, Suzie and JR thought that they had lost their princess. Since then, Lindsay has been fighting hard and her recovery is slow, but steady. Please keep this sweet baby in your prayers. Her blog is www.lindsaysheart.blogspot.com, please visit and read Lindsay's amazing story!
God bless you all...I will have an update on us along with pictures from our summer trips very soon!
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thank you Bernie, for continuing the prayers for Lindsay. We will be praying for Nia and the whole family as well as they begin their journey. Love to you~
Suzie
Post a Comment